VIDEO: Jasmine Waltz's shock surgery! CBB babe's back agony over slipped disc

WHAT on earth did Lee Ryan do to Jasmine Waltz behind closed doors while those pesky taps were running?



For mere moments after leaving the Celebrity Big Brother house, the American actress is heading for the operating table.
The reality star evictee needs urgent medical care following an emergency MRI scan.
Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, Jasmine revealed that a slipped disc has resulted in the loss of sensation in her limbs and crippled by pain.
The Sin City native explained: "I've had a bad lower back issue for a while, coming into the house it just started getting worse and worse.
"The last four days I have lost all the feeling in my left leg.
"They [Big Brother bosses] pulled me out of the house yesterday on my last day and I went to have an MRI scan.
EVICTION: Jasmine is in urgent need of surgery sto avoid paralysis [FLYNET]
LOVE-RAT: Lee blows a kiss to Jasmine as she leaves [CHANNEL 5]

Reflecting on her own TV caricature, Jas said being crowned sexiest housemate comes at a price.
She admitted: "If I was not an attractive girl, I wouldn't have to defend myself in saying that I have been through a lot.
"I feel like I always have to prove something because of it.
"Everybody immediately just flags you as 'hot girl', and you're going to be an awful person.
"You've probably been handed everything in your life, and they have all these assumptions, and none of them are true.
"Like you have to prove to them that's not what your life is like."
Didn't you know, it's totes hard work being pretty...

Post a Comment

what do you think ?

Previous Post Next Post