How would you spend your last 24 hours that you had to live?



                                                           

I'd keep it real simple, doing just a few things I've always wanted to do:

  • Profess undying 'like' for all of my Quora crushes (I don't really know them, I know I couldn't actually love them).
  • Finally try KFC Double Down sandwich. 
  • Buy pet guinea pig, buy tiny leash, take cute fat little guinea pig for a walk, will him to my brother.
  • Listen to Annie's Song by John Denver on repeat until tears.
  • Email Emilio Estevez, tell him to "hang in there."
  • Milk sneeze on Laura Manzek, who turned me down for a recess date in 5th grade.
  • Place Bugles snack foods on all of my fingers, pretend I'm a wizard of the dark arts for ~15 minutes
  • Three cans of Easy Cheese, box of Club Crackers - enough said.
  • Punch through glass window with hand and then open door.  To my own house.
  • Fly prop plane with banner saying, "Van Halen Sucks" over Van Halen Concert
  • Marinara Fight with Super Soaker 50s (meatballs are grenades)
  • Slip n' Slide with Crisco?
  • Go back to the house I grew up in, leave note on door explaining how stupid I think they made the house look by adding a second floor and beige siding.
  • Cook a Home Run Inn pizza on the grill (heard that's really good).
  • Cancel my DVR subscription (I never use it)
  • Issue Press Release to all of my Phish-loving friends: "I DON'T GET IT.  IT SOUNDS REALLY BORING AND REPETITIVE TO ME"
  • Update Facebook status with, "Dying in 24hrs, LOL!!!!111" see how many absent-minded likes I can get.
  • Break a Rubix Cube.  Not much of an unsolvable puzzle now, are ya?
  • Leave detailed instructions about disposal of my ashes (in an area that only exists within the Game of Thrones universe).

So what would you do ? Tell us below.

Post a Comment

what do you think ?

Previous Post Next Post