Gay Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Gay

Sam Smith


https://instagram.com/kidjongo
Pictured above with boyfriend Jonathan Zeizel. We first learned about musician Sam Smith’s sexuality when he told the public about his experience with a man that “inspired In the Lonely Hour,” which he said, “left him in what he described as a “lonely and “very dark” place,” according to iHeart Radio.

Raven Symone

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Raven pictured above with now ex-girlfriend AzMarie Livingston. Actress Raven Symone came out in 2013 while commenting on the legalizing of gay marriage in several new states, “I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to” according to Juicy Celeb.

Jim Parsons

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with boyfriend Todd Spiewak. Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons talked openly about marriage with his 11-year boyfriend, Todd Spiewak, with Ellen DeGeneres in May 2014.

Ellen Page

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above arm-in-arm with rumored girlfriend in NYC. Ellen came out at an LGBT conference in 2014 calledTime to Thrive saying, “I’m tired of hiding. I’m tired of lying by omission.” She was soon after interviewed by openly gay television host Ellen DeGeneres on the topic.

Queen Latifah

lev radin / Shutterstock.com
lev radin / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with ex-girlfriend Jeanette Jennings. Jeanette allegedly dumped Queen after eight years of dating, but singer Pink, is apparently friends with both ladies and trying to get them to work things out.

Neil Patrick Harris

lev radin / Shutterstock.com
lev radin / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with long time partner David Burtka. As a successful actor, director, and writer in the entertainment industry, Neil was more than comfortable to announce his homosexuality back in November 2006 saying, “I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love”

Michelle Rodriguez

s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with girlfriend Cara Delevingne. The Fast and Furious actress came out in October 2013 in an interview with Entertainment Weekly saying, “I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f**king curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks.”

Robin Roberts

JStone / Shutterstock.com
JStone / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with long time girlfriend Amber Laign. Robin expressed her gratitude to her girlfriend in a Facebook post in 2013, “I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together.”

Bob Harper

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Bob Harper pictured above kissing boyfriend Justin Anderson. Bob came out in season 15 of the biggest loser to a contestant that was also gay. One of the encouraging things he told this young contestant was, “Being gay doesn’t mean that you are less than anybody else. It’s just who you are.”

Portia de Rossi

s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with wife Ellen Degeneres. Before this actress got together with Ellen in 2008, we all assumed we was straight because of her previous marriage to a man. But today, the two women are happily married and outspoken on their views of gay marriage.

Jane Lynch

Rena Schild / Shutterstock.com
Rena Schild / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with ex-wife Lara Embry. Jane struggled as a teen because she felt like, “she was the only gay person in the world.” But as an adult, she was able to find peace in her sexuality, and she even got married to Clinical Psychologist Lara Embry. Unfortunately, the two split back in 2013.

Jillian Michaels

Joe Seer / Shutterstock.com
Joe Seer / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with girlfriend Heidi Rhoades. Jillian is famous for her role as a trainer on the series The Biggest Loser and her various other fitness ventures. She told the Lady’s Home Journal in 2010, “Let’s just say I believe in healthy love. If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome.”

Jesse Tyler Ferguson

Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Helga Esteb / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with husband Justin Mikita. Modern Family‘s Jesse Tyler Ferguson married lawyer Justin Mikita on July 20, 2013.

Cynthia Nixon

Rena Schild / Shutterstock.com
Rena Schild / Shutterstock.com
Cynthia pictured above with wife Christine Marinoni. Cynthia Nixon, famous for her role on Sex and the City, told The Daily Telegraph in 2012: I don’t really feel I’ve changed. I’d been with men all my life, and I’d never fallen in love with a woman. But when I did, it didn’t seem so strange. I’m just a woman in love with another woman.

David Hyde Pierce

s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
s_bukley / Shutterstock.com
Pictured above with his husband Brian Hargrove. This Emmy winning actor from Frasier married his partner only days before Proposition 8 passed in California, banning gay marriage. They have, since then, expressed their opposition of the new law as they actively fight it.


Post a Comment

what do you think ?

Previous Post Next Post