implantation bleeding stories

Hey, I invite you to share your implantation experience here to help other women and moms arround the worlds <3.



I had implantation cramps not bleeding at 9&10 dpo then got bfp

  thekat
Thanks roller chick. Was it similar to AF cramps or different in any way?
Ive been reading up on it and apparently women with twins have slightly heavier implantation bleeding than those who experience it with single children. Hmm...

I am currently 33 weeks pregnant on my second and had a implantation bleed the day before my period was due (I actually thought it was my period staring early) - I think I was about 13 dpo. It was basically only there when I wiped. Had a lot if cramps on one side too.
Never had one on my first!
  thekat
Congrats babyboy, thanks for your story.

  Aug2015
Hi all on my first & second ds no implantation bleed or pain but on my angel baby I had the worst pain in my left had side about 6 days after my ovulation and I knew it had to be implantation 5 days later bfp ! So far this month nothing as yet but it's early days I will let you all know !

  thekat
Aug thanks for your story and so sorry that particular pregnancy ended. Do you mind me asking about the pain, was it intense cramp or ov type stitch?

For me it felt like period cramps for two days then stopped

Hi, on my 1st I remember I was due AF on the Thurs. The Monday before this (would have been 10dpo) I was in work went to the bathroom and i noticed there was dark brown spots in my underwear. I was raging and started crying because I always got spotting before my AF and thought this was it again. It was our 1st time ttc but I was so positive that I'd be pregnant there was NO WAY I wasn't. When I saw that I was so frustrated!!!
Anyway a short while later(maybe later that day or the next) I got really bad cramping and what felt like my AF. Went to the toilet but no AF, it was just (sorry tmi alert) some creamy cm.
Anyway Thurs passed with no AF so by the Sunday I did a test and it was positive.
On this pregnancy (I'm currently 7 weeks) I didn't notice any of that but they say every one can be different.

  thekat
Heh purple gem and roller chick thanks for adding your stories.
Congrats purplegem on this pregnancy!
With the creamy cm you experienced on your 1st, was it a once off experience or did it continue for some time?
It really is a very individual thing, the only thing that is linking the stories so far is the timing of the implantation, a week before AF is generally due.
  Aug2015
Hey thekat I would describe it as a deep stitch like pain nearly a burning pain it was all eve and night on the 17th Jan and eased the next day first time every experiencing this pain ! Left side a bit niggly again today actually but I am not thinking to much about it I am afraid too !

Thanks TheKat! To be honest I can't remember! That one time stuck in my mind because I was expecting AF had come with the cramps but didn't get it and saw that creamy cm instead. I'd say it probably did continued though based on this pregnancy.

I had it on my unhealthy BFP.
It was light brownish spotting that lasted 3-4 days and stopped. The first time I wiped it was pinkish but turned brownish then. It was heavy at times so I didnt think it was IB.
Didnt get it on this one but this have a pinchy achy feeling at the time that it should of been inplanation.
x
The proud mum to the most beautiful little man ever x

  thekat
Thanks Aisling, so nice to see you're still coming to visit us all x

Post a Comment

what do you think ?

Previous Post Next Post