My Mother


I spend most of my time with my mother “Fatma” . I have got a large family and I get along with all them . I miss her, she died 6 years ago,Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. I was young, I always feel like she's around me, protecting me, like angels do, I growed up in a poor family,  my mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.
Mother is love
Mother is caring
Mother is the rock
Mother is my best friend
Mother is the true love
Mother is heart
Mother is beautiful .. :)
My Mother , I love you very muchhhhhhhhhh , Let God blesses you :’)

Post a Comment

what do you think ?

Previous Post Next Post